Senior Product Manager – Website Builder & Online Shop
one.com is looking for a Copenhagen-based Senior Product Manager to be a central part of our growing Website Builder & E-commerce team focusing on small and medium businesses. The Pandemic have pushed many traditional retailers and other small businesses online. We have tripled the number of online shop customers in the last 2 years.
We are placing Website Builder at the centre of our strategy, and are therefore looking for a senior product manager, that can make sure every customer can create a professional website and fulfil their potential in an omnichannel environment.
We want you to be at the core of a team that enhances our current offering and creates an astonishing platform. You will join a growing team, that excels in keeping things simple and in helping private users, and small and medium businesses compete online with already established bigger players.
We are looking for a person that thrives in a result-oriented, dynamic environment characterized by double-digit growth, M&A, and demanding customers.
Help local businesses succeed online. You will be a part of a group of 3 Product managers and 6+ experience development teams all focused on our Website Builder & Shop suite. You work closely with these teams based in Dubai, and Copenhagen, as well as with our user experience design team in Copenhagen. You directly function as product owner for two scrum teams but also help set direction and influence the backlog of the other teams.
You will report to the Head of Application Product Management, and be in close contact with representatives from our customer support, product, marketing, and commercial teams based in Denmark and Sweden.
As an owner of Website Builder, you form the strategy and vision by collaborating with your closest peers and managers. You create business cases, including segmentation, proposition, and positioning work, but foremost, you base your work on a love of building user-friendly, well-designed, and impactful products.
You actively develop and refine the product proposition in collaboration with the marketing team and in a manner that drives excitement and engagement. You create specifications and align with stakeholders in the process from feature inception and design to coding, quality assurance, marketing and customer feedback tracking. You demand excellence and spearhead the culture within your development teams, and you are comfortable with presenting your results to all levels of the organization, including senior leadership.
- You have a relevant master’s degree
- You have business acumen
- You have a great experience with B2C e-commerce and know what works for local businesses.
- You have product owner experience for web- or non-web-based applications.
- You have 5-7 years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner for web-based B2C applications with a proven track record to show.
- You have good analytical skills, strong conceptual skills and you pay attention to details
- You love solving complex problems, and you can provide clear communication
- You have experience with Scrum and agile development methods
- You can work in an environment that changes fast, and you can quickly adapt, while not losing sight of the objectives
- You can use data strategically to understand product performance and carry out analyses.
- You have excellent Engish skills – spoken as well as written
- You are great at presenting your ideas to relevant stakeholders, including C-level.
- You probably have lots of experience with UX design, wireframing and graphic design
- You might have experience working with off-site development teams
- You might have worked with web design in previous jobs
- You might have a technical background or a good understanding of technology
A varied and challenging job where you will get the opportunity to influence the development within one of Europe's fastest growing hosting companies. You will develop your skillset within product development and leadership, and we can’t wait to follow your journey with us and to see you grow in the position. We offer a professional and informal work environment with a casual atmosphere and competent colleagues of many different nationalities. Here, social events such as Friday bars, team days and company parties are common – we want it to be fun to work at one.com.
At one.com Copenhagen you can expect:
- A full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Health insurance and an annual health check
- Pension plan
- Healthy and variated lunch arrangement provided by Meyers Kitchen
- A modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen right next to the Central Station
- 5 special vacation days in addition to your 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours as well as great WFH options
- Several annual social- and professional events both virtually and physically
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
The position is full time and to start as soon as possible.
Apply now - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen at email@example.com.
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.