German speaking Customer Service Representative for an international company in Copenhagen, Denmark
At one.com we are looking for a skilled and service-minded employee for our German customer support! Are you fluent in German? Can you offer great customer support? Do you want to learn more about websites and domains? Then we definitely need you on the team!
As a Customer Service Representative at one.com, your primary job is to help and guide our customers in the use of our products and services via chat, email, and phone. In this position, there are also great opportunities to take on additional responsibilities in e.g. translation, product specialization, testing, training or other areas that you find interesting and would like to develop.
We would love to hear from you if you
- Speak and write fluent German, and have a service-minded, thorough and customer-oriented approach
- Want to provide great support for our customers, with the ability to adapt your communication to the individual customer in your interactions
- Want to expand and/or utilize your knowledge of websites, web hosting, and support
- Want to work in a fun and multicultural environment with good colleagues, flexible working hours and a great lunch scheme
Preferably you have experience in providing exceptional customer service and you want to learn more about web hosting, websites and domains. However, we are looking for talent and we will provide thorough training in the first period of your employment. Most important is that you will always bring your best skills in teamwork and communication with you to work.
You will be successful in this position if you are positive, open and ready to help where it’s needed. If you are committed to both your work and the well-being of your colleagues, you are just the candidate we are looking for, and we hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
As a full-time employee at one.com Copenhagen, you are offered
- A hybrid working model with 2-3 days at home a week
- Full pay during parental leave
- Pension plan, health insurance, and an annual health check
- World-class lunch arrangement provided by Meyers Kitchen
- One of the best locations in Copenhagen right next to the Central Station
- A modern office environment including MuteBoxes and ergonomic furniture
- 5 extra vacation days on top of your 5 weeks of vacation
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
Employment with various tasks and challenges in a global company that is in growth and overall exciting development! The position is full-time, 37.5 hours per week. Your working hours are scheduled on a weekly schedule with 7.5 hours each day, excl. lunch - work at weekends will occur. The starting salary will be DKK 23,000 per month with the opportunity to start as soon as possible!
Apply now - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bliv en del af group.ONE
one.com har siden etableringen i 2002 været i konstant udvikling og er i dag en del af koncernen group.ONE, som er et af de førende koncernselskaber i Europa inden for administration og salg af domæner, webhoteller og e-mail. Vi tilbyder et internationalt miljø, hvor vi har en høj grad af fleksibilitet. Som koncern har vi:
- Mere end 2.900.000 registrerede domæner
- Mere end 1.400.000 kunder i 149 lande
- Mere end 650 medarbejdere med mere end 40 forskellige nationaliteter
- Engelsk som virksomhedssprog
- Mere end 10 brands veletablerede på det europæiske marked
Diversitet og inklusion
Hos group.ONE er vi bevidste om mangfoldighed, lighed og at skabe et rummeligt arbejdsmiljø. Vi arbejder ikke kun på tværs af kontinenter og lande, men også på tværs af kønsudtryk, generationer, kulturer, seksuelle orienteringer, religioner og perspektiver.
Derfor er group.ONE en arbejdsplads med lige muligheder forpligtet til lige beskæftigelsesmuligheder uanset race, hudfarve, herkomst, køn, national oprindelse, seksuel orientering, alder, statsborgerskab, civilstand, handicap eller kønsidentitet/-udtryk.
Hvis du har et handicap eller et særligt behov, der kræver opmærksomhed, bedes du give os besked i din ansøgning.