Software Development Engineer in Test - SDET
Do you want to be involved in the development process from the beginning, with a testing mindset? Our development organization is in rapid expansion, and we want to invest more in early involvement and automation as an integrated part of the development process. The QA team has an open position, and we want to hear from you if any of the below triggers your attention.
You will be responsible for
- Testing products and services in the one.com portfolio.
- Helping us design and execute full-stack QA frameworks to cover the entire testing pyramid for multiple products. Keeping these up to standards with the latest technologies available
- Automating all testing areas, including UI, system integration, regression, API, and data creation/validation
- Being an advocate of QA best practices across the organization, and at every stage of the software development life cycle.
- Aiding in development of processes and support tools (i.e. CI/CD workflows) to enable releases to be deemed ready according to the highest quality standards.
- Being an active and inclusive part of the agile development process
- Working closely with developers and product team members and ensuring the focus remains on the customer and that we test according to the customers’ needs
- >3 years experience in the SDET role
- Passion for quality
- Working experience with at least one major programming language, e.g. Java
- Object-oriented programming experience, working with databases and navigating Linux environments
- Quickly grasp new technologies, use cases and products
- Experience with CI/CD (Gitlab, Github, Jenkins or similar)
- Working experience with automation tools, e.g. Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, REST-assured
- Thorough understanding of API and UI testing best practices
- Some experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is beneficial
- Functions well in a fast-paced environment, where working on multiple projects at once is not uncommon
- Speaks and writes English at a professional level
At one.com Copenhagen you are offered
- A hybrid working model with 2-3 days at home a week
- Full pay during parental leave
- Pension plan, health insurance, and an annual health check
- World-class lunch arrangement provided by Meyers Kitchen
- One of the best locations in Copenhagen right next to the Central Station
- A modern office environment including MuteBoxes and ergonomic furniture
- 5 extra vacation days on top of your 5 weeks of vacation
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.